Ring Sizing Guide
Find the perfect fit for the perfect ring. Our Ring Size Guide provides you with the information you need so that the perfect gift is the perfect fit.
please keep in mind 60% of our ring sizes are adjustable(open-end rings), it will fit from size 5 to size 12. Don't be hesitate to pick one. Other regular ones, please follow the instructions bellow
- How To Find Your Ring Size?
- How to Make Your Measurement More Accurate
Measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
Avoid using string or paper to measure ring sizes.
If you're shopping for someone else, the best way to find his or her ring size is to ask. If you're planning a surprise, get help from friends and family. They can ask without raising any eyebrows. The average ring size available for women ranges from size 3 to size 9. The most commonly purchased women's rings range between size 5 and size 7. Size 6 is the most popular. The average ring size available for men ranges from size 6 to size 13. The most commonly purchased men's rings range between size 8 to 10-½. Size 9 is the most popular. These standard ring sizes can help guide you in the right direction.
- Measure Your Ring Size With These Steps:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
- When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two.